According to the yoga Sutras of Patanjali "Practice becomes firmly grounded when well attended to for a long time, without break, and in all earnestness."
- Consistency of practice is one of the cornerstones of yoga. We at In Light Yoga and Wellness Center are committed to bringing you continuing weekly yoga classes and wellness services to help support you in your growth physically, mentally and spiritually.
- If a weekly yoga class must be cancelled for weather it will be posted on our facebook page at least 2 hours before the class.
- If a workshop or private session is cancelled we will contact you by email as soon as we can at least 24 hours before the event.
- We ask that you give us 24 hours notice of cancelation of private sessions of yoga, breathwork, Thai Yoga, or massage.
- Full payment will be charged if you cancel a private session with less than 24 hours notice.
- If you are late for a private class the class will end at the original time.
- Class cards and unlimited passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-extendable, non-sharable, and are not valid for special programs or workshops. They are subject to limits of time so please check your expiration date before and after purchase.
- We donate a percentage of proceeds from class cards and unlimited monthly passes to The Helping Hands Medical Clinic.
- To reserve your spot in one of our workshops send a check made out to In Light Yoga Center to 118 Main Street, Lenoir, NC 28645. Or Sign Up Now to purchase the workshop.
- First come first serve for spots in the Workshops.
- In order for us to hold the workshop/series we have a minimum needed of 6 students registered by 1 week before the class, so please register early.
- Occasionally we may have to cancel a workshop/class series. If you register and the workshop is cancelled your $ will be refunded in full.
- Once registered you may cancel and receive a full refund minus 10% administration fee by 7 days before the workshop.
- After this there are no refunds for workshops unless the workshop is cancelled.
- Prepaid classes and absence from paid, pre-registered workshops and series are non-refundable
- Schedules, teachers and prices of classes, packages, and/or products are subject to change without notice. Please always check our updated website for our most current offers.
- In Light Yoga and Wellness center is under no circumstances responsible for lost or stolen items. Please refrain from bringing valuables to the center.
- Your privacy is very important to us and under no circumstances will we ever give your personal information to anyone.